Conditions of Use
Ticket Sales Terms & Conditions
Lagan Boat Company N.I. Ltd reserves the right to:
1. Check that every passenger has a valid ticket.
2. Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the vessel or request the ticket holder to leave the vessel if due reason or cause is given.
3. Make alterations to the advertised schedule in the event of an adverse weather conditions, illness or unavoidable cause, without prior notice.
4. Cancel or abandon, in extreme circumstances, any tour without notice. For cancellations every effort will be made to contact customers to notify them in advance.
5. Not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to persons or property on or around the tour vessel or tour departure point.
6. Forbid the resale of a ticket for profit or commercial gain. Failure to comply will make the ticket void.
Please review your order before purchase and check that your tickets are for the correct tour date and time, as mistakes cannot necessarily be rectified on the day of tour departure. Please print out your receipt/ticket as this must be produced upon boarding the boat. Passengers are requested to arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Ticket Refunds and Exchanges
All tickets are non-refundable, Lagan Boat Company N.I. Ltd do NOT offer the option to exchange tickets or refund money. Only in exceptional circumstances, as deemed by Lagan Boat Company N.I. Ltd, will an exchange of ticket, for an alternative date or sailing, be offered to the equivalent value of the original purchase.
Online Shop Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all online shop purchases from our website. Please read them carefully before placing an order.
1. Acceptance of your order: We must receive payment of the price of the products, and the delivery charges (if applicable) before we can accept your order. We reserve the right to restrict the number of products you may order and to refuse any order. If you have provided us with your email address you will receive an email from us confirming that we have received your order. This email is sent automatically and does not mean that we have accepted your order. We will notify acceptance of your order by sending an email to you stating that your order has been accepted and despatched. Otherwise, our acceptance of your order takes place upon delivery of the products. Only when we have accepted your order is a binding contract created between us.
2. Prices: Our prices are set out on our website in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of United Kingdom-rated VAT where applicable. You are responsible for the disclosure and payment of any import duties or other taxes which apply in the country to which the products are delivered.
Prices remain in force until we publish new prices on our website. Delivery charges may apply and are displayed during the order process.
Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, it is possible mistakes can sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of products you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as being cancelled. If the order is cancelled, we will refund any money which we have taken from you.
3. Availability: All orders are subject to availability of products. If products you order are not available we will notify you (where possible) and, if we have received the price and the delivery charges of the unavailable products, we will refund them to you within 30 days of your order unless you agree to a longer period.
Our aim is to get your order delivered within 5 working days of receipt of payment to addresses within the United Kingdom and within 10 working days of receipt of payment to all other addresses (Please allow up to 28 days for delivery) using Royal Mail. We will attempt to deliver products ordered by you to the delivery address stated on your order form. If products are returned to us as undeliverable we shall refund the price of the products and our delivery charges less £5 or the price of the products (whichever is less) in respect of our postal and administrative costs. You will not become the owner of the products until they have been delivered, at which time they will also become your risk and we will not be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction to them.
N.B. We do not currently accept orders to BFPO addresses.
5. Right of Cancellation: The United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations 2000 provide you with a right to cancel your order for products at any time up to the end of the seventh working day following the day after the day on which you received the products. You do not need to give us any reason for cancellation.
If you wish to cancel your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your cancellation.
If you have already received the products you must carefully repackage and return them to us unused. Products to be returned must be addressed to 48 St. John's Close, 2 Laganbank Road, Belfast, BT1 3LX, United Kingdom.
Until you have returned the products to us, you must keep them in your possession and take reasonable care of them.
We will credit the price of the cancelled products and our delivery charges to you (if applicable).
6. Returns Policy: In addition to the right of cancellation in condition 5 above, we operate a Returns Policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with any products bought from this website you may return them to us within 14 days of purchase for a refund or exchange provided that the products are returned to us in their original condition, complete and carefully packaged.
Please follow the procedures listed below when returning products to us:
- All returns must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). All RMA's must be received within 10 days of the RMA issue date.
- Returns will take approximately 10 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived at the warehouse.
- Items must be in original packaging, in all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, and all other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- We strongly recommend that you fully insure your package that you are returning. We suggest the use of a carrier that can provide you a "proof of delivery". Lagan Boat Company (N.I.) Ltd. will not be liable for items lost or damaged in transit.
- All shipping back to Lagan Boat Company (N.I.) Ltd. is paid for by the customer unless the reason for return is because of our error or if the products are damaged, defective or of incorrect quantity. Please ensure that the box has your RMA
Nothing in this Returns Policy affects any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
All complaints should be addressed to 48 St. John's Close, 2 Laganbank Road, Belfast, BT1 3LX, United Kingdom.
If products we deliver to you are not as ordered or are damaged, defective or of incorrect quantity you should contact us within 14 days of delivery. We will replace the incorrect, damaged or defective products or make good the shortfall in quantity or, at our option, credit the price and delivery charges of those products to you.
If you do not receive products ordered you should notify us within 28 days of the date of your order. We will deliver the products ordered or, at our option, credit the price and delivery charges of the non-delivered products to you, or if we have not accepted your order and have been unable to contact you, we will notify you of the reason for non-acceptance.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to exclude or limit any rights you may have as a consumer to the extent that such liability and rights may not be excluded or limited under applicable statute or law.
9.Copyright/Trademarks All rights in the designs and information on our website and are owned by us. You may view, copy portions of our website for the sole purpose of placing and order with us. The materials on our website may not be used for any other purpose without our consent.
10. Third Party Rights: We may transfer our rights under the contract, but otherwise nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall give any person who is not a party to the contract any benefit or any right to enforce any of the terms of the contract.